"Floral Imaginarium" - abstract floral oil painting. The inspiration comes to me in a flow, when I let myself stay out of the world, I follow my intuition and start to paint. Here I mix neon shades of spray paint with traditional oil colors creating an abstract composition. It's created in an expressionist style with bold textured brushstrokes to make a definition and focus on a beautiful variety of colors. I have conveyed the emotions of joy, freedom, and happiness. The painting was created in light pink, navy blue, orange, white, and cobalt blue tones.
- this is a hand-painted, original painting.
- created in Toronto, Canada
- oil and spray paint on canvas
- ready to hang
- signed on the back and front
- high-quality oil paints
- 100% cotton, premium gallery-quality stretched canvas
- shipped in protective, safe, gallery-standard packaging
- certificate of authenticity included
Size: 48 W x 48 H x 0.8 D in
Width: 48 in
Height: 48 in
Depth: 0.8 in
Weight: 6 g